Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving North

Several months ago, when quoting Steven Furtick's comments about Samuel, I knew we were on the way somewhere. Now it has become apparent that the path is going to require some winter clothing!

This summer the Pyne family is moving to Green Bay, Wisconsin, home of the Packers, where I will be Director of the Peace and Justice Center at St. Norbert College. I am thrilled with the opportunity, which will have me teaching in the Peace and Justice minor, working with other faculty members to integrate themes of Catholic Social Teaching into their courses, and overseeing a team of enthusiastic student interns to cultivate awareness of international justice issues and champion human dignity on campus. St. Norbert College is a wonderful community of hospitable and passionate people. I am delighted to be joining them! 

Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home